Recreational Classes are designed to teach students all aspects of Gymnastics. Classes are divided up as follows:
Pre-School Gymnastics Classes for boys and girls
- Tot & Me is a for students 18 months – 2 years of age and their Adult. The 30-minute class is designed to introduce the facility and staff in a positive and fun class setting. The interaction between parent and child with no interruptions from phones, doorbells or other children is also an added benefit! Your child will learn basic gymnastics while developing motor skills and hand eye coordination.
- Tiny Tots is a 30 minute class for 3 year olds that are ready to learn on their own.
- Tumble Tots is a 45 minute class for 4 year olds that is more structured in nature and designed to teach more age appropriate gymnastics skills and prepare them for the school-age classes.
School Age Gymnastics for boys and girls. Boys are girls are separated into classes of their own gender at this age.
- Girls 5 – 18 years of age will learn skills on Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam and Floor. Classes are broken down by age as a primary source of grouping. Advanced classes are available by coach placement.
- Boys 5-18 years of age will learn skills on Floor Exercise, Pommel Horse, Still Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars, and Horizontal Bar.
TUMBLING Classes for boys and girls age 6 and up
Tumbling classes focus on teaching front and back tumbling skills. Students will utilize trampolines and specialized equipment to learn and perfect the skills that are necessary to become a successful tumbler.